35 Tools That Can Make You Unbelievably Productive Every Single Day
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. Theophrastus said that. Being productive is one of the best ways to better use our time.
The Internet has become a powerful resource that can easily help you become productive and do more work every day.
There is a great chance you’ll be able to put at least one of these awesome tools to good use and come out as a productive person than you were yesterday.
I consistently use some of these programs every day to do more work but spend less time:
A project planning software with every tool your team needs to get work done faster, together.
- Assign tasks to specific people
- Upload files and documents to organize the workflow
- Better control over time collaboration
- Check overtime spent on every step
A free task management platform smart teams use to do more.
- Time tracking and employee timesheets
- Meeting tools with the ability to create meeting agendas, discussion points, and follow up actions.
- To-Do Lists
- Team Collaboration
An online Gantt chart software primarily developed for task and project management.
- Task management and assignment
- Team collaboration with comments, files, and notifications
- Time log for personal tasks, personal calendars
- Deadline management
- Export and Sharing via Public URL
- Resource workload
This harnesses machine learning's power to give smart suggestions for when, where, and how your meetings can take place.
- Share calendars and designate who sees what on your calendar.
- Analytics for your Calendar so you can see where you’re opening your time each day.
- Automatically invite and schedule meeting attendees.
- Leverage analytics tools to assess calendar data and reveal how you spend your time with people and in meetings
- Integrates multiple digital calendars like Google Calendar, Outlook, and iCal and other emails, project management, and collaboration tools.
This gives you a new way to communicate with your team. It’s faster, better organized, and more secure than email.
- Chat and team communication
- Set up reminders
- Highlight words to be notified as they appear in a conversation
Enables communication within and across organizations — be it your team chats, project communication, or 1:1 conversations.
- Truly flexible communication
- Everything is in one place and easy to keep track of
- Contact anyone, anywhere, and on any device.
All-in-one team collaboration tool with unlimited message history, powerful features, and apps to make your team super productive.
- Free unlimited message history
- Built-in task management
- Audio/video calls and voice messaging.
- File sharing
A desktop app for streamlining all of your email and app accounts. Easily manage Gmail, Google Drive, Messenger, WhatsApp, Slack, and more.
- Cross-platform support (macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Manage all of your apps and accounts in one place
- Custom desktop notifications
- Unified search across all your Google accounts to find exactly what you need.
- Focused browsing web tabs
A powerful document collaboration platform to create documents, notes, wikis with advanced design options, robust search, and document tracking.
- Real-time collaboration on work without the to-and-fro email and chat messages.
- Documents can go from personal notes to team research to coordinated documents and client-facing material that can be shared and tracked to get intelligent engagement insights.
- Store all media files- videos, images, PDFs, logos, etc., in one central location for easy access.
10. Google Docs
A word processor is included as part of a free, web-based Google Docs suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service.
- Smart editing and styling tools
- Choose from a variety of resume, reports, and pre-made documents
- Create a document through browser or mobile app
Free voice, instant messaging, and video communication software.
- Take your conversation to a new level with rich video features.
- Share messages, photos, emoticons in real-time
- Call mobile and landline numbers at affordable rates.
A reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinar
- HD video and high-quality audio
- Screen sharing and a full suite of collaboration features
- Easy to start and join
An online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software package that enables the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients, or colleagues via the Internet in real-time.
- Simple answer calls — no codes or PINs needed
- Dynamic video conferencing
- Screen sharing without the hassle
- 6 HD video feeds per session
- Highlighting tools to mark up what’s on the screen
A time tracker that helps you learn how much your time is worth.
- Instant overview of your billable time and team progress
- Offline time tracking and mobile functionalities
- Reports directly delivered to managers.
A web-based time tracking tool for powerful reporting and streamlined online invoicing to get actionable insights about your business.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Get the insights of the project with powerful reporting.
- Create and send invoices online
A cloud-based work and project management solution for small and medium client-based businesses
- Accurate tracking of the time spent on tasks and projects
- Detailed project reports
- Categorize all time entries and automate
All-in-one time tracking and scheduling solution. Perfect for Jira, Asana, Trello, Basecamp time tracking. Estimate tasks, set budgets, and more!
- Manual time entry
- Seamless integration
- History of entries
- Multiple time formats
A simple application that your virtual workforce installs on their machines to track time, activity levels and take screenshots.
- Randomized screenshots enable you to keep track of who is working on what
- Tracks the number of mouse movements and keyboard strokes by employees
- 30 plus integrations
19. Time Doctor
An employee time tracking software that helps you and your team get a lot more done each day.
- Screenshots recording
- Web and app usage monitoring
- Alerts to avoid distractions
A powerful tool that can help executives, entrepreneurs, and creative people capture and arrange their ideas.
- Collect everything in one place and make it more accessible
- Add attachments, links, and audio recordings.
- Scan and search for information from business cards
21. Microsoft Onenote
A note-taking program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration
- Real-time collaboration
- audio/video recording
- Optical character recognition from images
A note-taking application with Markdown support.
- Your notes stay updated on all your devices.
- Find notes quickly with instant searching and tags.
- Backup, syncing, and sharing — it’s all free.
23. Box notes
A decent note-taking app comes with several gigs of free storage courtesy of its cloud storage big brother.
- Easy to create meeting notes, share ideas, and track status updates
- Live editing enables real-time collaboration.
- Every note you create or share is secured by enterprise-growth security.
24. Dropbox paper
A new type of document designed for creative work. Collaborate in real-time, assign tasks, make a to-do list, and more.
- Anyone can see and update Dropbox files in a Paper doc
- Changes are automatically saved
- Seamless presentations
25. Google Keep
A note-taking service developed by Google.
- Two kinds of reminders ― time and location
- Audio notes by using Google’s speech-to-text engine
- Sync with Chrome and Web app
- Color-code your notes
- Location reminder when you are in a certain area
Allows you to send emails later, email tracking, recurring emails, email notes, email reminders, follow up emails, and more.
- See who opens your emails with email tracking.
- Send sequences with follow-ups that automatically send if a recipient doesn’t reply
- Set email reminders to not lose track of important conversations
- Schedule emails to be sent later
- Add notes to emails, for your eyes only.
An email management software as a service that integrates with IMAP and Exchange Web Services email accounts.
- Prioritizes your email with a smart filtering
- Saves your attachments into the cloud
- Snooze email until a time set by you
Easily unsubscribe in one click from email subscriptions.
- The roll-up allows you to read emails at the time chosen by you.
- It makes your mailbox clutter-free
- Secure and easy to access
The ultimate email productivity tool. Send later, track responses, and use AI to write better emails.
- Get the ultimate control over when to send and receive an email message.
- Remove interruptions so you can finish important tasks.
- Block off times for deep focus work.
A mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS and iOS!
- Modern and easy-to-use interface
- Get to your emails without any interruption
- A powerful and customizable email app
Easily block websites and apps on your computer, phone, and tablet with Freedom.
- Limits your social media addiction
- Enables focus
- Better work-life balance
32. Focus booster
This is for people who want to gain further insight into how they are using their time, achieve more in a day, and visualize their progress while boosting their productivity.
- Instant focus
- Encourages better work habits
- You can use it on any computer, on the web, or on your mobile
An app helping you stay away from your smartphone and stay focused on your work.
- Stay focused in any scenario.
- It partners with a real-tree planting organization.
A Music designed website for the brain to enhance focus, relaxation, meditation, naps, and sleep within 10–15 minutes of use.
- Beneficial to boost focus, meditate, and sleep
- Designed for noticeable results in less than 15 minutes
- Better work-life balance
A smartphone app and website that tracks diet and exercise.
- It helps you to lose weight the healthy way
- Promotes better eating habits
- The web and mobile apps sync automatically.
These apps could come in really handy, especially in today’s stay-at-home situation.